Plan Your Hunt
Plan your trip with Scattered Acres Outfitting LLC in Kansas. Whether it's hunting, fishing, or a special event, here is everything you need to know.
Please note, All deposits are non-refundable, but can be credited to a future hunt or substitute guest. Any changes made to the deposit invoice after payment is non-negotiable.
- The weather can change very quickly in Kansas. Please check the current and extended forecast for Palmer, KS 66962.
- Cell phone service is limited at the lodge, unless US Cellular is your provider. A land line is available for your use if needed.
- WiFi is available
- Flying to Kansas? The approximate drive time from the following locations.
- Kansas City - 3 hrs
- Manhattan - 1 hr
- Wichita - 2.5 hrs
- Omaha - 2.5 hrs
- Appropriate clothing, it may be cool in the morning and get very warm by noon and vice versa
- Comfortable boots, waterproof is best
- Hunter orange hat/vest required for upland bird hunting
- Gun and ammunition - Ammo can be purchased at the lodge if needed.
- Hunting license and or Controlled Shooting Permit, can be purchased either at a sporting goods store, online or on arrival here at the lodge.
Licenses & Liability
- Completed waivers are required to hunt at Scattered Acres Outfitting LLC. You may complete a waiver at the lodge upon arrival.
- Proof of license and hunter safety (check requirements) must be presented before your hunt
- Onsite kennels are available for your use
- Each kennel pen has automatic water and individual dog house
- Many hunters kennel their dogs in trailer/box inside or outside our heated shop.