Kansas Turkey Hunts
Scattered Acres Outfitting LLC is located on the border of territory for Rio Grande, Eastern, and Hybrid Turkeys. Work on your Grand Slam in one hunt! The birds are big and vocal, and there is nothing better than sitting quietly and hearing the gobble of a big Tom. By limiting the number of hunters per season we keep hunting pressure to a minimum. When you book with Scattered Acres this is what you can expect.
Rio Grande, Eastern & Hybrid Turkey Hunts in Kansas
Kansas offers some of the best turkey hunting in the country in a unique landscape, and having the opportunity to target multiple species in one hunt is an added bonus. Scattered Acres now has even more land to offer our turkey hunters that is perfectly suited for successful turkey hunting! We offer both archery and gun hunts in a variety of different hunting styles. For those who enjoy being more active and want a bit more of a challenge, our run-and-gun hunts are as exciting as it gets. However, sitting over decoys in a blind can be just exciting when a big tom comes in for a fight. No matter what, the high turkey populations on our properties ensure that it will be an action-packed hunt for Kansas turkeys.
What is Included in your Turkey Hunt?
- Fully Guided Hunts: a guide will accompany you on the hunt and will locate and call birds.
You may purchase 1 Turkey Tag
- Three (3) day hunt with four (4) nights lodging
- You may book less than 3 days if you chose, please call for pricing
- Lodging is spacious and comfortable with Wi-Fi and big screen TV.
- Heated shop to keep all your gear for your hunt
- Meals: breakfast, lunch and dinner. Sack lunches may be provided if you chose to hunt all day.